At Sherinian Law we treat our clients with honesty and fairness, and most importantly, we get them the results they deserve at reasonable rates. Whether you are an individual or a company of any size, you can be assured you will receive our full attention. Our philosophy can be summed up in these tenets that guide our firm:
Fair Prices, No Frills
We tailor our services to what will provide you with the best results. We will not attempt to win you over with flash but will do all that we can to provide you with substance.
Options and Honesty
We will explain the advantages and disadvantages of each option we present, and give you a clear idea of how much each option is likely to cost.
If your situation requires immediate attention, you will get that attention right away. Not in a week or a month. Even if it is the first matter you are calling us with.
Shared Risk Options
While we offer our services on an hourly basis, we are willing to share our clients’ risks. In many cases, we can offer fixed fee options and contingent fee options as well.
What to Expect During Your Initial Consultation
Whether you are trying to patent a new product or file a personal injury lawsuit, attending the initial consultation with a lawyer can be nerve-wracking. You’re not sure what to expect and may worry about saying the wrong things. At Sherinian Law, we strive to make our clients feel as comfortable as possible. When you come in to visit with one of our Chicago patents and personal injury attorneys, we will treat you just like family.
Before your consultation with Sherinian Law, we suggest for you to do the following:
1. Bring necessary documents: If you have any documents pertaining to your case, you should bring them with you to the consultation. For example, if you were injured in a car accident, you may want to bring your medical records, police report and contact information of witnesses. The lawyer you speak to will use these documents to get a better understanding of your case and determine the best way to assist you.
2. Write down questions: When you go to your consultation at the Law Offices of Konrad Sherinian, you’ll likely have several questions for your lawyer. You may want to ask about your lawyer’s experience with similar cases or where he attended lawsuit. To avoid forgetting your important questions, write them down on a pad of paper and bring it with you to the meeting.
3. Be Honest: No matter what type of legal problem you are dealing with, it is important to be completely honest during your consultation at Sherinian Law. If you leave important details out, your lawyer will not be able to help you to the best of his ability. Your lawyer is there to help you, not judge you. Understand that everything you say during your meeting is confidential and can’t be discussed with anyone else without your permission.
4. Listen Carefully to Your Lawyer: At your consultation at Sherinian Law, your lawyer will likely throw a lot of information your way, so it’s important to listen carefully. He may evaluate your case and advise the best way to proceed. Your lawyer may discuss the legal strategy for your case in detail and tell you about the outcome he expects. If you don’t understand something your lawyer says, don’t be afraid to ask for clarification.
5. Ask About Fees: Before you leave the meeting, it is essential to find out exactly how much your lawyer’s services at Sherinian Law will cost you. That way, you can decide if the costs fit your budget. Ask for the agreement in writing and obtain a copy of it for yourself.
From Intellectual Property or Personal Injury Law to Litigation of all shapes and sizes, let The Law Offices of Konrad Sherinian help you get the results you deserve.
If you fully prepare for your initial consultation, you feel more confident walking into our law office. You will know what to expect during your conversation with your lawyer and feel less nervous. The consultation will last approximately 30 minutes. If you are ready to set up a consultation with Sherinian Law, we encourage you to give us a call at 312-981-5004 today.